Syndicate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP Roleplay server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Head of Cia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickz

Application for Head of Cia Empty
PostSubject: Application for Head of Cia   Application for Head of Cia EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am

((IC Information))

First name:Nick
Last name:Peerlinck
How many years lived in SanAndreas (( Your level )):6 and a half(almost lvl up)
Email ID:nick@hotmail.com
Phone number:6040
Address:Verdant bluffs
Which country are you from? :The netherlands

Current Employment :Fbi

Why do you want to join the Cia? :

I'm an hard commited worker for the law. i wanne help improve the security of San Andreas and help everyone to feel them safe living into our city
((Ooc reason ; My bosses are more offline then me))

Have you ever convicted a crime? : no

Have you ever served time in prison? : no

Have you ever been arrested by the Cia? If yes so explain why. : no

If you are accepted in the CIA, what good will you do to it? (( Atleast 30 words )) : I will recruit young pupils with alot of talents to improve the security of this country

Do you have all the licenses which are important to join the Cia? : yes

Have you ever been in an LEO faction? If yes so tell us what good did you do in it. (( Atleast 30 words )) : I've been in the LSPD for 3 years and now i'm in the FBI already for about 2 years, i helped solving alot of crimes and bring ''gangsters'' to their court, to their justice!

Do you think you are capable for the CIA and do you meet the requirements? : i'm certain of this

Life Biography - Atleast 500 words or more.

I was born in Detroit where i lived with my mom, dad and my sister,we where a happy family who often did things toghether to raise our bonds when i reached about the age of 16 my parents both died due a gang fight in an district full of dealers an junks. A friend of my father took care of me and my sister but my sister wasn't healthy since birth she had a rare disease in her growthprocess so we all knew this day would come sooner or later, so when she died three months before i turned 19 i was totaly broken inside, i started using drugs to forget all the pain and going into the gangs of my town don't careing about anything, after a few discusions with my foster dad and a fight i decided to move to San Andreas and start a new life with new oportunities and find a good job get a nice house and settle me here to enjoy life of the fullest, my main goals is to reach an high rank into an faction of the law to protect kids from gangs and safe their childhood.

Back to top Go down
mrbean
mrbean

PostSubject: Re: CIA   Application for Head of Cia EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 am

You're "Accepted" Reason: Nice answers and we need one, Good luck with it we'll try you first a Week and then we will discuss about it!
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Application for Head of Cia   Application for Head of Cia EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 am

Fabio you need to interview him, and Minimum required words did not meet the requirement. He should be Denied or just change minimum requirement, and Nick, aren't you Sheriff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Head of Cia   Application for Head of Cia Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Head of Cia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate Roleplay :: Applications :: Factions :: CIA-
Jump to: